Parent Teacher Organization
PTO Mission: We Are Here...
- To support and assist in the activities and needs of our school and to work cooperatively with our school's professional staff for the betterment of our children.
- To encourage parental awareness and participation in the development of our children, both in the classroom and at home.
- To help promote individual pride and school spirit in the hearts of Fountain Hills Charter School students.
A Few Ways Parents Can Help
- Fundraising- This is an area where anyone can help.
- Be a Rep!- Represent your child's class at PTO meetings on behalf of his/her teacher. Let us know how we might better support your teacher and classroom.
- Classroom Volunteer- Join up with other parents as your child's classroom helper, fieldtrip chaperone, special mentor...etc. Share your area of interest with your child's teacher. Be specific as to how you would like to help, or not help, so the teacher isn't left guessing about your willingness to help.
- Event Volunteer- All project goals are for the benefit the students! Help us organize our all-important Gala Auction Event, or help at our Scholastic Book Fair in the Fall or Spring.